Softshell crab pong kari - Pu Pad Pong Kari
Today, I am glad to present you the Thai dish with the aroma of powder curry. We call " Pu Pad Pong Kari ", You will get a little of sweet test and aroma of the powder curry.
- 300 g of fresh whole crab
- 2 tbs. of Roasted chilli paste
- 1 tbs. curry powder
- Red spur chilli (sliced)
- 1 tbs. chopped garlic
- ¼ cup Thai celery (cut into 1.5 inch pieces)
- ¼ cup Spring onion (cut into 1.5 inch pieces)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup onion(cubed)
- 1 tbs Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbs Sugar
- ½ tbs Soy sauce
- ¼ ts salt
- Beat the eggs with milk.
- Put 2 tbs. of Roasted chilli paste and 2 tbs of vegetable in the bowl then mix well.
- Add 2 tbs. of the vegetable oil in the skillet then heat oil with medium.
- Stir-fry garlic, after put 2 tbs of curry powder, onion and crab then stir fry to mix them.
- Continue put the roasted chilli paste, stir fry and set aside.
- Add beaten egg over the skillet, stir-fry around 1 minute and seasoning with oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
- Put the Thai celery, red spur chilli and spring onion, continue stir fry around 1 minute. Use the low heat and cook for a while. Taste it.
- Put in a plate and garnish with Thai celery and spring onion.
- Serve with rice.